- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Why Choose a Horticulture Degree?
- Current Students
- Horticulture Club
- Pi Alpha Xi
- Turf Club
- VITIS Club
- Research & Extension
- Ecological and Environmental Landscapes
- Sustainable Food & Farming Systems
- About Us
Professor, Extension Horticulturist
I specialize in commercial tree fruit and nut production in the Willamette Valley and all aspects of hazelnut orchard management, including cultural and pest management, as well as economics. I also work with commercial producers who grow sweet cherries, tart cherries, prunes, peaches, apples, pears, walnuts and chestnuts.
Department of Horticulture
Oregon State University Yamhill County Extension Office
2050 Lafayette Ave.McMinnville, OR 97128
- Mating disruption for filbertworm in hazelnuts.
- Nutrient management for hazelnuts.
- Canopy management for hazelnuts.