Report to the Oregon Processed Vegetable Commission
Bill Braunworth, Garvin Crabtree, Phil Diener, and Dan McGrath
OSU Dept of Horticulture
- Obtain data on the weed control efficacy and crop safety of herbicides currently registered for use in sweet corn which may be effective in control of wild proso millet.
- Identify other herbicides not currently registered in sweet corn which may effectively control millet.
- Obtain data which could be used toward the registration of
- Tandem, Eradicane, and Eradicane-Extra.
- Develop recommendations of weed control options for growers in the Willamette Valley of Oregon.