Whether you work for a lawn care company, manage an athletic field, landscape at a city park, work at a golf course, or just want the best lawn on your block, our turfgrass management program can help you succeed. This program is also great for anyone interested in a profession that deals with lawn care. If you work for a hardware or lawn care store and field customer questions or consult with landscape architects, this course will give you the language, knowledge and skills needed to succeed.
For registration and more information, click here.
This series includes the following component courses, which may be taken together or individually:
- Introduction to Turfgrass Management (GCSAA Class A Credits 3)
- Introduction to Golf Course Management (GCSAA Class A Credits 3.6)
- Pesticide Applicator Education and Safety (GCSAA Class A Credits 1.8)
- Irrigation and Drainage (GCSAA Class A Credits 2.1)
- Turfgrass Diseases and Suppression Using Fungicides (GCSAA Class A Credits 3)
- Turfgrass Mathematics (GCSAA Class A Credits 3.6)
- Turfgrass Insects and Weed Management (GCSAA Class A Credits 3.6)