Horticulture Graduate Student Council
The Horticulture Graduate Student Council is a resource for horticulture graduate students to connect with their peers and grow their community at Oregon State University.
- To improve communication among graduate students in the Department of Horticulture.
- To encourage the exchange of ideas and collaborations among graduate students.
- To articulate the needs of graduate students and advocate their views in the department, college and university.
- May Graduate Council lunch - check back for details
- End of Year party - June 10, 2022, Avery Park, Townsend Shelter 5-7 PM
Resources for Graduate Students
- Career Center
- OSU Graduate Student Success
- OSU Grad Advantage
- Graduate Commons
- Graduate Writing Center
- Graduate Courses
- Library Graduate Research Rooms
2021-22 Council Officers
Coalition of Graduate Student Employees (CGE) Steward: Emily Carlson